* to get you in the mood for the holiday spirit – here is a game that the monsters always find amusing. Nothing like kicking a Sugar Plum Fairy to make your day.
* another family favorite is to shake the kids in the snow globe – it never gets old at this house.
* Evil men invented and produced limited quantities of the Wii to drive moms like me nuts.Let me at’m! Let a group of us have a go at them!
* My daughter and I are having a “chicks only” weekend. No stinky boys!
* The boys will be attending the Army vs Navy game in Baltimore this weekend. If you know anything about this game, it is the only one that matters for either side. Of course, my household is cheering for Army. Fortunately, I won’t be freezing my butt off in the 40 degree stadium!
* Sam’s club has the cheapest prices for digital photo cards – now to address and write a note on each of the 100 ordered – Bah freaking Humbug!
* Have you seen the NOLAfunguide? If not check it out
* Are you on the mailing for the LeFete event newsletter?
* I am glad to be staying put for the next month – so much to do and see right here!
* This is our first Christmas & Hannukah in Louisiana – don’t want to miss a thing!
* Have Kiss My Gumbo delivered to your inbox every day
* Go send a mass spammy looking e-mail to all your pals telling them to read this blog and make KMG their first stop for holiday shopping. Shopping E-bay & Amazon through this site generates love to me and won’t cost you a penny more!
(c/p at NOLA.com)