* There is a Jazz Brunch this Sunday held by my friends at American Majority. The keynote speaker will be State Representative Anh “Joseph” Cao. I’m trying like heck to go as hubby will be out of town and need to make rugmonster arrangements. Please support them even if you can’t attend!
*iLeap and Leap testing week (I have a kid in each of these tests) . My kids are demanding full homemade breakfasts! Who brainwashed them into this phenomena of Mom having to work in the kitchen?
* Some of our St. Tammany neighbors are bracing for a flood today. Thoughts and prayers go out to all of them.
* Welcome home to some of the heroes from the 244th!
* Still working on the radio show for this weekend. The first 45 minutes will be totally me and you this week. That means I need you to call! I’ll try and have a vlog up later.
* Kiss My Gumbo readers and listeners are the best! Thank you for supporting me!