* RIP Louisiana soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice for us. Army PFC Brian Bates and SGT Patrick O. Williamson.
* I’m pissed at Obama for using fallen heroes as photo ops at Dover. Expect his decision to come out soon about Afghanistan and this will be twisted into his reason to not give the full amount of requested troops.
* I got a new gig! I’m going to be the You Tube “girl” for Right Pundits starting this Monday. It will be a 2 minute video on a hot topic. Ya- I’ll be putting myself out there and will brace myself for ridicule. I’m looking forward to it and thanks to my Cotillion Sister Kate, for proposing me as this person.
* Clearedjobs.net helps people with security clearances find jobs as well as matches companies with qualified employees. They are huge military supporters and Veteran owned. Kiss My Gumbo is proud to have them aboard as sponsors (see sidebar ad).
*The Kiss My Gumbo Radio show airs each Saturday morning from 9:00-10:00 (central) Saturday on AM 690 WIST or live on your computer here. 888-880-WIST or (504)260-0690
* Radio show guests this week:
Congressman Joseph Cao from the 2nd Congressional District
Local blogger Chris Johnston will be on to talk about local and national headline news.
The non-profit featured this week will be Spirit of America.
* Podcast from last week’s show is up.