Well it is official, Ramon the Pool Boy & my fictitious maid have run off and have left me! And that stinking Laundry Fairy needs to shut off the TV – all she wants to do is watch her “stories” and eat bon-bons. Dang – good help is hard to find. And it ain’t like there aren’t any help wanted signs in town.
I could talk Vitters, saggy pants, killer bees (scary stuff) – but I think we have all had enough of that. So – this is what you get:
* I ate at Mona’s Cafe in Mandeville today. I split the Greek salad, hummus with my friend and had some spinach pie and she ate half her Gyro & took the other half to go. Great lunch – total $21 for both with Diet Cokes.
* My oldest thespian is trying out for the “gifted” drama program at Lake Harbor Middle School tomorrow – he is most likely to be a an HONEST politician when he grows up!
* My daughter borrowed the couple next door for “Grandparents Day” today at Mandeville Elementary School. She was tickled that they obliged.
* Scored the Webkinz Koala at Playville for daughter-not that I really wanted it (evil laugh inserted here)
* Stopped at Mandeville Bakery & ordered cupcakes for daughter’s class on Friday (her 7th birthday). Oh it smells sooooo good!!!!
* I’d love to do a Dear Princess of Positive feature – anything goes for questions – so fire at will!
(c/p at NOLA.com)