Reality has reared its’ ugly head again and I want it gone- NOW! I won’t even remind you how may days until Hannukah (I’m Jewish and can spell it any way I want -LOL), Christmas and Mardi Gras. Let’s face it, you know when you blink they will have come and gone and you will have screwed up or forgotten something important! Or worse, drank too much in front of someone you shouldn’t have.
* Our vacation ended Friday night and our luggage arrived and rang the doorbell at 6 freaking 30 AM Saturday morning for delivery!!! I greeted the delivery dude with bed-head and pajamas (he ran back to his van).
* Today I exceeded my spending record at Scam’s Club as I let the cupboards run bare before vacation – a little throw-up in my mouth at the register.
* I bought a scale for the first time in 10 years – it must be off 15 pounds – better return it.
* Must lose weight or is it shrinking pants? Humidity in Louisiana shrinks pants – right?
* My newest game is going in to a store and asking if they have a Wii. I usually get a good laugh!
* When are the lead based toys going on sale?
* I jazzed up my igoogle page so I won’t forget anything over the next few months.
* Show the troops you care and stop by Soldiers’ Angels Louisiana to see how you can help!
* I invited every person during my trip to El Paso to come to Mardi Gras
* The bathroom remodeling project is moving along nicely.
* I really need to get moving on Christmas cards – last year I skipped (oops), year before – Valentine’s Day cards!
* Great gift idea – buy someone a gift certificate for a professional organizer – that would be me & my business partner!!! I’ll even electronically organize someone!
Seriously, this Wii thing is driving me and hubby freaking insane! Of course, the kid who believes in the stinkin elves thinks they are making it for him right now. What is a mother to do? Bring on the lead toys!