Memes are little things that come around on the web that are like a bad cough that you share with your friends because you refuse to cover your mouth. Kind of like chain letters of modern day. I think I personally own the record for chain letter breaking. Yes, I even broke the children’s sticker ones and am destined to bad luck for all eternity. I don’t know why, but today I decided to answer one, after all it is from one of my dearest internet friends (her answers are great).
The meme: Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
1. My poor kids don’t know any of the correct words to any songs. I like to make up words to them and usually insert a pet’s name. And I NEVER sing loud enough to be heard in public – not even Happy Birthday!
2. I hate watching people eat. It nauseates me. I just don’t look! And chicken wing eaters should only be allowed to do that in an isolation booth! Ewwwwww.
3. I rarely tweeze my eyebrows. I have been using a razor to shape them since I was a teenager. Only a few oopses over the years (never put a razor near your eyes after drinking – bwahahaha- just kidding).
4. I never had a Christmas Tree until I got married (married a goy). Now I really do enjoy decorating for Christmas.
5. I have never had a cavity but I did have braces.
6. I can watch an entire football game and not be able to answer one question about it. I do know a lot about sports but can zone out very well.