During Tales of the Cocktail, we were hanging out at Arnault’s French 75. Hubby and his friend found a nice bottle of cognac shoved in the corner by our table (I had no idea they were finishing it until we left & they were very drunk) and found this neat little typed list that I had to share about where to have what drink. I thought it would be fun to share and would love your feedback.
* 75 at the 75 Bar at Arnault’s
* Pimm’s at Napolean House
* Grasshopper at Tujagues where it was invented
* Obituary at Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop
* Bloody Mary at Commander’s Palace
* Vieux Carre at the Monteleone
* Ramos Gin Fizz at the Court of Two Sisters
* beer at Pat O’Brien’s where they use an awful mix to make their hurricanes
I would recommend a Pisco Sour at the Carousel Bar (Hotel Monteleone – say hi to Marv for me) and a Sazerac at the Swizzle Stick (I hate them though – say hi to Michael for me).