UPDATE – thanks for all the Weblog Award votes. No I didn’t win, but I am sure the reason is because all of you were voting at the same time and that is what crashed their site (lol). Thanks for supporting me!
* I’ve come up with a great list of holiday ideas from local merchants – feel free to suggest more (I’m my own small business promo guide)
* Ready to rock & roll with the bathroom remodeling starting next week -wish me luck!
* artists & musicians needing websites – listen up- Steph is a Louisiana freelance website designer, artist & musician & has decided to devote herself to helping others artists get their own websites. Her stuff is great (from my eye) and for just $10 a month for hosting – it is a bargain. Her portfolio is here. If she doesn’t pan out for you – I have a couple of other designers that may be able to help you with your design needs!
* Southern Louisiana Artists- look – new website for you to jump into!!!
* can’t wait for the 3 Rivers Art Festival this weekend. I am a virgin to this event -see you there Saturday!
* Still looking for 101 uses for duct tape in Louisiana!!!!
One Reply to “Friday Jambalaya”
Thank you very much for mentioning our site in your blogs! We hope to provide an opportunity to artists to have a page on the internet that they can update themselves for very little money. See the New Orleans Magazine for our latest add promoting an artist and the site.
Comments are closed.