We know, we know, money is tight. But here are some of the reasons you can justify the expenses for hiring This Mess is a House (confidential – we promise):
* You give lousy gifts to teachers, co-workers and friends and want to start giving good ones.
* You have more than one late bill a year because you are unorganized.
* You spend productive hours searching for something you need.
* You are stressed over your clutter.
* You buy duplicates of an item because you can’t find it.
* Your significant other is annoyed by your clutter.
* We are cheaper than a therapist.
* Your children are developing bad organizing habits too.
* For as little as $100 you can get your house organized – or at least we can make a dent (tack on extra if we have to travel South the Lake).