* My business partner drove me around the “Garden District” today. We had another organizing job Uptown and honestly – there is no change in color or huge lines or signs that say Uptown, Garden District etc… I guess I can actually say I have seen the real “Garden District” now. Yes, drool was coming out of my mouth at some of the houses.
* The Northshore has its’ very own radio station now. WGSO AM-990 – tune in or else they will talk about you (ya Stacy & Steve from Inside Northside – my ears were ringing).
* The Mandeville Seafood Festival is this weekend!!!! Can’t wait!
* My son’s all-star game is Thursday night. We got caught in a tsunami Monday night and had to postpone.
* I spoke to Garland Robinette on the radio the other day. Yes, I am a big dork!
* Garland was talking about the “Fleur De Lis Ambassador Program.” I didn’t even know there was one until now. Sounds like a great thing for the city of New Orleans!
* Please go check out the Soldier’s Angels homepage and if you sign up to be an angel let me know (hint – leading up to the “Louisiana…the pay it forward state”).
* Goal of the day – 6 comments – anything please! I know you are reading – now talk to me!!!
(c/p at NOLA.com)
8 Replies to “Jambalaya of Info”
I checked the Seafood Fest website and it says nothing about parking. Do you have any info on the parking because i have never been to the seafood fest and judging by some of the smaller gatherings i have been to on the lakefront, such as the Dog parade, parking will be crazy. 5 more comments to go.
I’ve never been either. But I believe they have shuttle buses from the trailhead. Anyone else have more info?
I think you need more coffee IV’s……your crazy!!!!
Crazy good or crazy bad?
This is a test to see how wide spread a problem is that Greta asked me to research
Yay – now my comment is #6
This is a test. I am posting this as if I was Ruth Blankenship to see why her comments are being rejected. This is really Don Singleton.
testing, testing…..oh course GOOD crazy!!!!
Comments are closed.