* My business partner drove me around the “Garden District” today. We had another organizing job Uptown and honestly – there is no change in color or huge lines or signs that say Uptown, Garden District etc… I guess I can actually say I have seen the real “Garden District” now. Yes, drool was coming out of my mouth at some of the houses.
* The Northshore has its’ very own radio station now. WGSO AM-990 – tune in or else they will talk about you (ya Stacy & Steve from Inside Northside – my ears were ringing).
* The Mandeville Seafood Festival is this weekend!!!! Can’t wait!
* My son’s all-star game is Thursday night. We got caught in a tsunami Monday night and had to postpone.
* I spoke to Garland Robinette on the radio the other day. Yes, I am a big dork!
* Garland was talking about the “Fleur De Lis Ambassador Program.” I didn’t even know there was one until now. Sounds like a great thing for the city of New Orleans!
* Please go check out the Soldier’s Angels homepage and if you sign up to be an angel let me know (hint – leading up to the “Louisiana…the pay it forward state”).
* Goal of the day – 6 comments – anything please! I know you are reading – now talk to me!!!
(c/p at NOLA.com)